INDONESIA

Tulisan Berjalan

Selamat Datang di Blog Ibni Abrar

Friday 21 January 2011

Wrong Invocation

expr:id='"post-body-" + data:post.id'> Don’t make a noise. I'm making an invocation now. Good or bad answer,

i wish that supernatural’s wrath will be calmer.



Supernatural apathy worked a story. It's science theory, so don’t insult me.



Like witch doctor his soul in cell but poorer his intellectual, because of the destiny’s scale.



I guess a singer has been touched me. So that’s his sword, rigid by the message.



Every constellation higher than every careless mind. I look up the scenery, relativity.



Sobriety perch on the sky. A dragonfly immitates. If were fate has wisdom, it might wish for claw.



Who’s being hurt by the wrath? me for sure. Because heart has no kiln, for an illumination.



King’s horn hurting ears. Governs every hopeless mind. No arrow lead to heaven.


by : Kin's

0 comments:

Post a Comment